SDI Nitrox Diver
- Duración: 1 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: South Townsville, QLD
- Código de producto: PXM5BZ
The Nitrox Diver course is our most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
Online theory completed at home
Day #1- 10:30am to 1:00pm (Theory Revision and exam)
You may need a Dive Computer - Check out our online store
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enroll in:
· SDI Deep Diver Course - 'Be able to dive to 40 Metres'
· SDI Wreck Diver Course- 'Learn how to dive on wrecks'