SDI Full Face Mask Diver
- Durata: 1 Giorni (circa)
- Luogo: South Townsville, QLD
- Codice prodotto: PVZPFY
Divers often have a need, or want, to effectively communicate underwater. The SDI Full Face Mask Course is the perfect starting point. Full face mask diving allows the diver to relax and enjoy diving while not worrying about maintaining the second stage regulator. In addition, the full face mask will help insulate the diver from a coldwater environment.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking for more information about the different full face masks available and how to determine the correct one to meet their needs
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Online theory completed at home
Day #1- 6:00am to 5:00pm (Theory Revision, Dives 1 & 2)
You may need a Full Face Mask - Check out our online store
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enroll in:
- SDI Deep Diver Course - 'Be able to dive to 40 Metres'
- SDI Wreck Diver Course- 'Learn how to dive on wrecks'