Intro to TECH
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Townsville, QLD
- Product code: PKLPLC
The Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who is this course for?
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn and what's in it for you:
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection.
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
Day #1- 10:00am to 5:00pm (Theory, Gear Config & Dive 1)
Day #2- 6:00am to 5:00pm (Dives 2 & 3)