Underwater Photography course with KOBIE RHODES
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Townsville, QLD
- Product code: PSLAYU
Have you always wanted to take pictures like a Pro? Wouldn't it be amazing to show your friends and family how beautiful the underwater world and scuba diving is? If so, this course is the right one for you! By taking this Photography course you'll soon be making pictures everyone is jealous of.
About the Instructor
Hi, my name is Kobie Rhodes and I’m a PADI MSDT, with 30 years of diving experience, 17 of which as an instructor.
For the past 15 years I owned and operated my own photography and videography company, mostly based out of Singapore, but often am OS on shoots in the SE Asia region or back in Australia.
I’m passionate about shooting and creating awesome images on land, in the air, and underwater.
I enjoy learning about, testing and using new gear as much as getting the best out of my existing gear.
I love teaching and sharing knowledge with others to further their image creating abilities, as well as continuing to learn and improve my own skills.
I look forward to creating new images with you!
During the course you learn to use the right methods, to take full advantage of what your camera has to offer. The result is good land and underwater photos faster than you may imagine. You not only learn how to take good photos, but how to share them with your friends via email or printing, optimizing your work with your computer, storage and more.
- Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Day #1- 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Theory (how to use your camera, shutter speed, strobes + video-lights, housings, other equipment, etc.)
- on-land practice ( Taking photos of landscapes as well as learning how to edit photos and video)
Day #2- from 6:00am
- Heading out to the Great Barrier Reef to put your skills to practice (learn how to take the best U/W photos, different set-ups, different settings specially important for U/W, buoyancy control and breathing patterns etc.)
***Price includes instructor, trip, tanks and weights however does not include camera or other equipment***