- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Townsville, QLD
- Product code: PV3J10
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
- Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent.
The Sidemount Diver Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- Gas management utilizing independent cylinders
- Equipment considerations
- Problem solving
- Water entries
- S-Drills (specific to sidemount)
Online theory completed at home
Day #1-10:00am to 5:00pm (Theory Revision, Gear config &Pool Session)
Day #2- 6:00am to 5:00pm ( Dives 1 & 2)