Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Townsville, QLD
- Product code: PJ0XKK
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The Advance Buoyancy Control course refines the basic skills you learned as a Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
- For all your learning materials and equipment, contact REMOTE AREA DIVING.
Online theory completed at home
Day #1- 6:00am to 5:00pm (Theory Revision, Dives 1 & 2)