SDI Boat Diver
- 天數: 1 天 (左右)
- 位置: South Townsville, QLD
- 产品编号: PL0E0F
Boat Diving occurs every day around the world; whether is it an inland lake or in the Caribbean, South Pacific or Read Sea, divers can explore the underwater world located off-shore. Dive boats vary from small private vessels to a large live-aboard dive boats. The Boat Diver Course covers the “how-to’s” of boat diving from how to board, proper boat etiquette, entry(s) and much more. The course will also introduce you to the various types of boats you may be diving from.
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
The Boat Diver Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- Types of boats and features of those boats
- Safety features
- Exiting and boarding the boat
- Planning boat trips
- Determining necessary equipment
- Boat procedures
- Underwater navigation from a boat
Online theory completed at home
Day #1- 8:00am to 3:00pm (Theory Revision, Dives 1 & 2)
You may need a SMB - Check out our online store
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enroll in:
- SDI Divemaster Course - 'Become a diving professional'
- SDI Open Water Instructor Course - 'Become a diving professional'