SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Course
- Duración: 1 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: South Townsville, QLD
- Código de producto: PLCY8R
DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. They scoot you through the water allowing you to glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest. Whether making a shore or boat dive, a DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it.
Who this course is for:
The certified diver looking to maximize the amount of area they can cover during a dive by using a DPV Individuals that may have limited use of their legs for diving
- Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
Online theory completed at home
Day #1- 10:00am to 4:00pm (Theory Revision, Pool session)
Day #2- 7:00am to 4:00pm (Dives 1 & 2)
You may need a DPV - Check out our online store
Upon successful completion of this course graduates are qualified to enroll in:
- SDI Deep Diver Course - 'Be able to dive to 40 Metres'