Rescue Diver Course
- Duration : 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Townsville, QLD
- Product code : PUFMHG
"Challenging" and "rewarding" best describe the Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid* and O2 Provider
- Provide proof of Advanced Open Water certification, or equivalent
* Note: CPROX, CPR1st or CPROX1stAED courses may be combined with the rescue program by qualified instructors.
Day #1- 10:00am to 5:00pm (Theory, OW Dives)
Day #2- 6:00am to 5:00pm (OW Dives)
The dates in our calendar don't match with your schedule? Fully flexible courses can be arranged according to your schedule and the availability of our instructors! Call the shop for more information on (07) 4721 4425.